- Neutralinojs vs Electron vs NW.JS vs Tauri vs NodeGui vs Flutter vs .Net MAUI
- Neutralinojs vs Electron vs NW.js (2018)
- Fully portable development kit.
- No compilation required for developers.
- No additional dependencies required for users.
- Native functions support: Read files, run system commands, etc.
- Less resource intensive compared to chromium-node-based frameworks.
- Cross-platform: Linux, Windows, macOS, and Web.
neu CLI provides you prebuilt binaries for the following platforms and CPU architectures. We will add binaries for missing CPU architectures soon. However, you can build Neutralinojs binaries from the source on almost all desktop operating systems out there.
- Linux: x64, ia32, and armhf.
- macOS: x64 and arm64 (powered by Rosetta).
- Windows: x64.
- BSD: Possible to build from the source via
- Web: Deploy your application into a cloud service with a x64 Linux instance.