- Neutralinojs vs Electron vs NW.JS vs Tauri vs NodeGui vs Flutter vs .Net MAUI
- Neutralinojs vs Electron vs NW.js (2018)
- Fully portable development kit.
- No compilation required for developers.
- No additional dependencies required for users.
- Native functions support: Read files, run system commands, etc.
- Less resource intensive compared to chromium-node-based frameworks.
- Cross-platform: Neutralinojs apps work on Linux, Windows, macOS, and Web.
neu CLI provides you pre-built x64 binaries for Linux, macOS, and Windows. However, you can build Neutralinojs binaries from the source on almost all desktop operating systems and CPU architectures out there.
If you need Neutralinojs binaries for non-x64 CPU, learn how to build Neutralinojs from source with this guide.